Note: Currently the direct export to RefWorks feature in Wiley Online Library is unavailable.
Until this feature is restored, please use the following instructions for importing Wiley references into your RefWorks account:
In Wiley Online Library:
1) Perform your search. Click the boxes beside the references you wish to export. Select "Export Citation" at the top of the search results.
2) A new window will open. Using the drop down menu beside "Format," select "Plain Text" and similarly select whether you would like just the Citation or the Citation & Abstract beside Export Type. Click "Submit."
3) This will open a new window, save the file to your computer somewhere you can easily locate it again.
In your RefWorks account:
1) Log into RefWorks. Click "References" (top, left side of screen) and select "Import."
2) Under "Import Filter/Data Source," select "RIS Format." Under "Database" select "Multiple Databases." Select "Browse" to locate your file. Select your file and click "Open." Click "Import."
3) Click "View Last Imported Folder" to locate your reference.