1) Perform a search. Click on the plus boxes on the right to select the references that you require. Selected citations will be added to the yellow Clipboard on the left side of the screen. You can view the records in the Clipboard by clickiing "Show Clipboard."
2) Click "Export" to move references into RefWorks.
3) Save your file to your Desktop (or another place you can find it). You can change the file name but ensure it has the .ris extension, e.g., filename.ris.
4) Log into RefWorks. Click "References" (top, left side of screen) and select "Import."
5) Under "Import Filter/Data Source," select "RIS Format." Under "Database" select "NHS - National Library for Health." Select "Browse" to locate your file. Select your file and click "Open." Click "Import."
6) Click "View Last Imported Folder" to locate your reference.