Note: the direct export to RefWorks feature from Science Direct is currently not working. However, by following the instructions bellow you can still easily import citations to RefWorks.
1) Conduct your search. Select items you want to export by checking the adjacent boxes. Click "Export Citations."
2) In the Content Format section select "Citations Only" or "Citations and Abstracts." In the Export Format section Select "BibTeX." Click "Export."
3) Save the file to an easily retrievable location.
4) Login to RefWorks. Move the cursor over the "References" heading in the upper left corner, and then select "Import" from the drop-down menu.
5) Select "BibTeX" as the Import Filter/Data Source and "Multiple Databases" from the Database Menu. Browse for your file and click "Import."
6) Click "View Last Imported Folder" to locate your reference.