An online chat-based reference service provided by Novanet libraries.
Find an article
- In this example, the search provides many resources, but under the Tweak my Results is where you can select the Availability of material you want, such as a peer reviewed journal, full-text online, and Available within Novanet.
- You can also specify the Resource type which offers Articles, Audio visual, books, conference proceedings, databases, and more.
- Your initial search results will include books, videos, articles and more.
- On the left hand side of the screen the drop down menus allow you to Apply Filters to change the types of materials you see, but do not use the Library drop down menu as it restricts access too much.
- To refine your search results, use the facets on the left side of the screen. To view all the results for articles, click on Articles under the Tweak my Results heading.
- Active Filters at the top left-hand side of the screen allows you to see which filters you are using in the drop down menu, which can be changed at anytime.
- You can also facet your results by Creation Date, Language, Author/Creator, and Subject.
- To access the full text, click on View Online.
- Click Full text available to view the article in a new browser window.
- When off-campus you will need to login with your Mount credentials
Request full text articles via document delivery
- If the article is in the Novanet libraries and do not have a full text option, you may request it through Document Delivery on the left-hand side of the screen. Select "Click here for more options" to login
- You will be required to log in to the Document Delivery Request Form with your Mount ID barcode (14 digits beginning with 2935900) and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number).
Exporting citations to RefWorks and additional options
This guide is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.