Ebooks come in many forms and formats. Ebooks available through the Mount Library can be used online, or can be read offline by downloading to a computer or to an e-reader.
- Online reading allows for unlimited access and any notes you create will be saved with your login account.
- Downloaded ebooks are only available to you for the specified loan periods. The length offered will depend on the publisher/provider.
- Downloaded ebooks and any notes you have made cannot be opened or read on your device once the loan period is over.
- You will need to download the book again if you wish to renew your loan.
- We suggest using downloaded books if you are going to be without an internet connection, otherwise online reading is recommended.
- Some new publications are only available as electronic resources, while others may be available as an ebook and a physical copy.
While you can request physical resources from libraries within the Novanet consortium, it is not possible to request ebooks or other electronic resources.
Speak with a Librarian if you would like assistance finding and accessing resources.