Your Novanet Library account allows you to:
• View and renew current loans (excluding InterLibrary Loan (ILL) items; see Document Delivery for details)
• Check the status of books you have requested through the Novanet Request or Resource Sharing options
• Update your personal settings
Signing in while searching Novanet also allows you to use online library services:
• Request items in the Novanet system to be picked up at the library of your choice.
• Save books, articles, and other items to your Favourites
• Tag and review items
• Set alerts, save search results, and view your search history.
Click the Sign In link located in the top right-hand corner of the Novanet Search results page. It also appears above your search results.
If you are currently a student, staff or faculty member at MSVU, please enter your MSVU credentials. If you are MSVU alumni or a community borrower, please choose 'Other User' and sign in with the credentials provided by the MSVU Library. If you are unable to sign in, please contact the Library Desk (phone 902-457-6520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org). You will know you have signed in successfully when your name appears in the upper right corner of the screen.
Please make sure to sign out when you have finished your session to ensure your library account, personal settings, search history, etc. cannot be accessed by others, especially when using a public computer.
If you are unable to sign in to your Novanet Library account, please come to the Library Front Desk, contact us at 902-457-6250, or email email@example.com.
Signing out ensures your library account, personal settings, search history, and Favourites contents cannot be viewed by others. Signing out is most important when using a public computer; however, it is a good practice to sign out no matter where or how you are accessing Novanet.
Once you've logged in to your Novanet Account, as shown above, you can view and/or renew any materials you've borrowed from a Novanet Library (including the Mount).
Logging in to your account with bring you to your Overview. Directly beneath the menu tabs, you'll see a quick 'Renew All' button, which will renew any loans you may have that are eligible for renewal.